I mean the compressed gas. This minecraft speedrunner cheated and got exposed.
Well yes it s true.
Exploding office chair. Although this incident is rare there have been cases of exploding office and gaming swivel chairs that have led to serious and sometimes fatal injuries. I ve seen one or two news stories of it happening and i ve researched it. Luke ward 1 min read 0 comments.
I ve seen an alarming cases of exploding chairs that end up destroying the victims backside. There have been three major documented incidents of gaming office chairs exploding read this and this. A 14 year old boy in china was killed when his chair exploded which sent large pieces of metal into his rectum.
When i say malfunctioning it really means ka boom boom. Reports said that a 65 year old man was injured in the back and arms when a 150mm long steel rod was ejected out of an exploding. There have been scenarios where the pressurized gas pneumatic cylinder used to adjust the height of an office chair malfunctions.
Mrfilecab recommended for you. On 26th march 2008 the chair in front of mr lin s computer suddenly exploded while lin was beside it. Exploding office chair kills boy.
So you ve heard of tv s computers and even cameras blowing up but a chair. These cases led to serious injuries where the pressurized tanks within the chair used for suspension exploded causing metal rods screws and other metal fragments to break and insert themselves on the person sitting in the chair. 11 while working with computers sitting on a chair a woman living in xiamen china have the misfortune to chair suddenly exploded.
Fake world record a critical analysis. Office chair repair haworth gas cylinder lift duration. This type of chair which can be adjusted in.
The story of how a chinese office chair explodes. Share tweet share. Lin s back and arms were injured and an 150mm long steel rod was ejected and hit the ceiling.
Is it reasonable to be worried my desk chair will explode. Office chair explodes leaving chinese woman badly injured. On 14th january 2009 in jiaozuo shandong province a 14 year old boy was killed by his exploding chair.
The first incident 2013 is when a chinese woman was badly injured because of an exploding computer chair her brother reported that she was sitting in the chair drying her hair when suddenly the chair exploded.